How do you leave a Google Review?
Many customers find it daunting to leave a review on Google. We decided to show how easy it is to leave a review. I’ll be leaving a review on the Brown Cow in Dalton.
- Firstly, if you want to leave a Google review, you must have a Google account. You can set up a new Google email address or use your own to set up a Gmail account.
2. Next, the business needs to be on “Google My Business”. This is where the business comes up in the side or at the top of Google search in a box.
3. So search for the business you want to leave a review for and if they have a Google my Business it will show in the box on the right.
4. From here click on the reviews to be taken to the review page.
5. Once You are on the review page it’s as simple as clicking “+ Write a Review” to start the process.
6. If you are not already signed in then Google will remind you to sign in. So just sign in.
7. Next You will be taken to a page that looks similar to this.
8. You will have 5 options in terms of star ratings.
9. You can then leave a review underneath the star rating to inform others of what you experience with that service was.
10. Once you are happy with this click next.
11. Not all businesses have the next pages but they are not a big hassle, just click the pictures or stars and click next if needed or finally post.
12. Google may ask you to leave a picture of the business before finishing. Click see your review to finish.
You will now see your google review on their Google My Business page. This will now be there for everyone to see.
Why not read or watch our other walk through of how to leave a facebook recommendation.
Have any more questions? feel free to leave a comment and we will answer the best we can.
Pink Square Media is a marketing company that specialises in online marketing. The information provided is correct on the date of publishing.