Many customers find it daunting to leave a recommendation on Facebook. So we decided to show how easy it is to leave a recommendation. I’ll be leaving a recommendation on the Brown Cow in Dalton.
2. Next, the business needs to be on “Facebook”. This is where the business comes up as a Facebook page.
3. So search for the business you want to leave a recommendation for and if they have a Facebook page it will show in the search results. You can scroll across to just select pages if you need to narrow it down.
4. From here click on the reviews tab.
5. Once You are on the review page it has a section “Do you recommend…” Click either yes or no.
6. A pop-up screen will then come up that looks like this…
7. You can then leave a review and select some tags that allow you to provide further information about the business if you know about it well.
8. Once you are happy with this click post (or share on mobile).
You will now see your recommendation on their Facebook page. This will now be there for everyone to see.
Do you know how to leave a google review?
Have any more questions? feel free to leave a comment and we will answer you the best we can.
Pink Square Media is a marketing company that specialises in online marketing. The information provided is correct on the date of publishing.